Profitable Blogging Secrets
- Blogging is like selling through email except blogging content stays out in cyber space forever. You can make sales from blog posts that are years old. It is one of the best ways of branding yourself and it is an easy way to get leads.
Why Should You Blog?
- The main reason for you to blog is to build your list. As you can see, there’s many benefits to blogging everyday.
What are the biggest blogging problems?
- Content creation and lack of credibility are the biggest hurdles new bloggers have. Just focus on solving problems, not your reputation. Just give value. What should you write about? What does your target market want? Keep it simple. Don’t worry about being perfect. “English professors do not typically sell”. You can mix it up with video blogs. A lot of people like to type and produce text blogs because it is fast. The best combination is video and text.
Be a creator, not just a shopper.
- For every book or audiobook or training course you purchase, think about how you can market and teach that content. It does not matter if you learned it from someone else. All that matters is that you share it. Go check out your personal library of books and decide why bought that book and create one question you wanted to answer, then share it. It is ok to give credit and reference your sources.
- Some books that I have are, Donald Trumps, “Think Big” and Russell Simmons “ Do You”. Popular authors are Dave Ramsey and Zig Ziglar. This is great content for the network marketing industry or make money from home industry. A great topic is list building. It’s always a good choice to talk about.
- Ask people what their number one question is about like marketing online, offline, branding, traffic, capture pages, etc. Keep the content, the information basic. Try not to go over their heads. Remember, you are going for the majority of your target market, not the minority. There’s a lot of people that really need more leads, need to know how to set up capture pages, and lot of people that need to learn social media marketing. You can even use their question as actual blog titles. Those people usually type those questions into Google (at some point in time).
Go to the bookstore
- It gets you out of the house. There’s plenty of content you can choose from and the experience of it can kickstart your creative process. And you can network with other marketers or even drop business cards in some of the books.
- Once you have written your blog then you have to focus on traffic. Use Google plus, Twitter, Facebook. FB is heavily saturated right now but still a great platform. Google plus is definitely is something you want to focus on building. Pinterest and Betternetworker.com are great tools as well. 5-7 blog posts is a perfect formula.